I'm an attorney in a solo practice and my work is concentrated in family law. This fact gives you a distinct advantage over other firms. When you hire me, you get the following client-orientated principles and business practices:
- The client comes first. Unlike most law firm lawyers, I don't delegate your matter to associates or paralegals and see "rainmaking" and "getting new business in the door" as my primary job. I'm a committed professional and I will provide my professional assistance to you personally.
- My rates are reasonable. I try to use fixed fee, low rates, and agree with my clients on the fees beforehand. I hate unpleasant surprises of legal bills and high fees as much as most clients do.
- Your paying only for my efforts, results and experience in helping you. As a sole practitioner, you aren't paying for "overhead" like paralegals, staff and associates, photocopier/phone charges and partner profits. It's just me. You benefit from the low overhead and inexpensive communications that modern technology provides.
- I'm accessible and responsive. Like most lawyers, I must work on matters for many different clients, however, I pledge and guarantee that I will always return all phone calls and emails you may make inquiring about the status of your matter within one business day.
- I don't "nickel and dime" my clients with small charges. Your fee covers the reasonable necessities of the work like postage, phone charges, car mileage, faxes and the like. I've learned that clients don't have a problem with a fair fee for legal work but they hate law firms that see their copy machines as profit centers. If there are major client charges for court filing fees or transcripts that you're responsible for paying, I'll let you know about beforehand.
Are you ready for your consultation?